Reports To: President & CEO
Location: Fort Lee, New Jersey
The Stevenson Group is a 33-year-old Retained Executive Search firm with offices in Fort Lee, New Jersey. The firm's history has been rooted with a technology-driven focus and includes several industry segments, including the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and High Technology marketplace. Presently, The Stevenson Group is looking to diversify its practice within the Life Sciences arena that it serves in order to provide a more comprehensive service. This effort specifically relates to deepening and broadening the market position The Stevenson Group currently holds within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and related healthcare communities both in the United States and Europe.
Functioning as a Director of The Stevenson Group, responsibilities of this role include marketing and business development, project management, client relationship management and recruitment of senior-level executives. Under the mentoring of The Stevenson Group Senior Management team, this individual will be given marketing and client relationship exposure in order to familiarize the individual with company methodology and style to ensure marketplace credibility and consistency. As confidence increases; marketing, business development and project leadership will dominate day-to-day functioning.
- Development of Executive Search assignments and client relationships within The Stevenson Group's market focus through marketplace interaction and lead development
- Conduct senior-level executive searches either though individual lead generation efforts or in support of existing Stevenson Group relationships
- The development of a thorough understanding of the client organizations to be served, their positions in their respective markets and the services we have been retained to provide
- The development of pre-screened and qualified candidates through both telephone and face-to-face screening.
Delivery should include:
- Appropriate screening analysis and notation that effectively demonstrates that candidates meet key criteria ("must haves") that were agreed upon in search strategy meetings
- Assisting in both providing guidance to research and the conduct thereof, where necessary
- Provide ongoing feedback on active projects to ensure research is on target, communication of all relevant information or names generated through networking
Reporting and Tracking:
- Provide continuous status updates and reports to client regarding candidate development activity
- Provide client reports in a professional and timely fashion
- Thoroughly check candidate references as well as prepare written references
- Relationship management in terms of both new business opportunities and the servicing of existing accounts
Interested in learning more? Send your resume to Info@StevensonGroup.com